Motorcycle Camping

What comes to mind?
* Tires... Sick Bikes & Last But Least The Highway...
* Motorcycle Camping

Motorcycle Camping

Sponsor

Sponsor

Motorcycle Camping

Postby vvmt » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

It seems when we camp, it doesn't matter how big our vehicle is its always overloaded and packing seems somewhat stressful as I'm usually the one doing it all. I'll just blame it on my wife, she likes being comfortable. ;-)

We've camped at so many locations in Southern Nevada and Utah that I'm about out of ideas. So, we just start making our rounds again looking for new highways. This year, excited and getting ready found an excellent website for building a list of camp items. When I don't have a list, I seem to be constantly did I get this or do I have that and about 10 years ago built a camping list that is down-loadable to excel or OOo calc format. If you had a palm pilot or any of the new phones can just download and unpack the list to a smart-phone.

I guess the list is ok as it's been downloaded about 1,000 times: LVindex.com Camp List

Finally, one of our fellow riders put an application together in a couple of different formats being that of short and/or long list that is customizable on the spot and save the list as an .html page to your hard drive. Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VVMT... Just 4 the Ride
www.vegasvalleymotorcycletours.com,
vvmt
Site Admin

Re: Motorcycle Camping

Postby angelanavejas » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:51 pm

The video related to your tour is really great I am very pleased.
angelanavejas

Re: Motorcycle Camping

Postby angelanavejas » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 am

Finding the right set of cookware to take on your camping adventure motorcycle can be a challenge. There are many alternatives, high-tech lightweight backpacking stoves available-it-yourself stoves alcohol, titanium dining sets for eating out of a can of soup made in a slow cooker. In this article I will try to shed some light on the various alternatives available in the market stove and hopefully that will give you some ideas for your next big adventure motorcycle camping.

Election Equipment
angelanavejas

Return to VVMT Less Amazing