Grand Canyon North Rim - Part 2

Grand Canyon South & West Rims. Sedona, Flagstaff Area with sweet motorcycle roads.... All DAY Long! Ok Now.... Oatman? Eh... You Betcha! Catch the Wild West Gun Show, Historic Route 66, Kingman, Bullhead City and El Loopy Mountains. Arizona Can Put a Road ANYWHERE!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby vvmt » Fri May 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Back to Day 1

Empire Canyons Tour

Well, we made it through the night. Here's my little princess up and ready to get started on day 3, right after we round down some coffee somewhere.

Wish I could wake with the energy of this woman... she's ready!!!

Sometimes, you just have stop and take a picture of some place you'll NEVER see on the road. :clap:

We actually came down to the Grand Canyon yesterday but found being in the late of the day, was casting unwanted shadows. So, HERE WE ARE at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Right off the bat, check this out.

Ania is looking at a chart noting extreme fires that were burning in the area. Of course trying to look a across the canyon with smoke was spoiling the view.

Looking across the smoke filled canyon.

Enjoy the Canyon Photos... :lol:

Hummm

This little walk way was so high on the side of a cliff that it took me 10 minutes to get the courage to walk out on it. Of course, here's my wife...

Your Guide... Gary Long

Small little cabins that can be rented.

Thought I'd re-plant this little tree

This little pathway takes you out to one of the best edges

Back to Day 1

Empire Canyons Tour

Other Multi-Day Tours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VVMT... Just 4 the Ride
www.vegasvalleymotorcycletours.com,
vvmt
Site Admin

Re: Grand Canyon North Rim - Part 2

Postby sarrennn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 am

Grand Canyon North Rim is outclass It got my attention to it and I lost myself to it. Really its too informative and quiet informative. You shared your trip with the help of the images that sound amazing and so charming. Grand Canyon North Rim offers an option of hiking trails like Transept Trail and Bright Angel point Trail. It is an ideal spot for the hikers.
sarrennn

Return to Arizona